Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Dusty

As I notice two dusty old cans of carlsberg nestling at the bottom of an almost extinguished box set, I am touched by their archaeological appearance. The constant renovations in the house have made a thick layer of dust a permanent feature, and for a moment a thought of myself as howard johnson unearthing a can of carlsberg brought a smile to my mind- I thought to note it here. Then I got to the point on that internal discussion in my head where I take every permutation of a decision through to its final conclusion, where I noticed that to endless talk about how much you are drinking becomes absolute tedium.  Bit like those annoying people at raves who only ever went on about how fucked they were, like their camel jaw didnt tell us anyway...

I digress. Point is, it's funny how analytical one becomes about their thoughts when sharing them, (and then they become blog bores, going on and on about how funny it is to think how boring they sound, when they talk endlessly about what to write... :))

No comments:

Post a Comment